Thursday 25 February 2016

What To do: When You're Bored At Home

    Hey so this first What to is all about when you are bored at Home most probably and you HAVE TO TRY THESE AT HOME... CAUSE I have tried them personally and all of them work, lus you can do a lot more better things than to eat xD, i mean you have so much to do , So lets Start...

1. DOING YOGA,
 So this is something I would love to do. yay! Wear my yoga pjs, take out my Yoga mat and do yoga, Isn't it so relaxing , I mean seriously i call it ME TIME, OR if you're not a Yoga person than do some Aerobic or Dance..! maybe because it is also an exercise! it will boost your body u.. Try it.!

2. GO FOR SWIMMING,
So don t you like the cold water and swimming, If you're not u for swimming then take a Bath with bubbles and stuff, at least you'll be clean lol.

3.DO CRAFTING,
Get your DIY skills on and get crafting, atleast you can fix Things, there are so many DIY projects I will try to post them If possible, you can also watch the tutorials on Youtube.

4. DO A NEW HAIRSTYLE,
Not just a new hairstyle but try to do everything new cause youre bored and you have so much time so youll have plenty of time to do that at home..

5. TAKE LOADS OF SELFIES,
Now dont take off that new hairstyle without a cute Selfie...! 

6. pLAN SOMETHING WITH FRIENDS,
You can call your friends over to a park or have a Fashion Contest.! That never gets Old, Heres how you do it,
i Layout your clothes, shoes and accessories out from the closet, you can ask your friends to bring some too, remember to bring dresses of all Occasions, prom, spring, Geek, Fall, plaid etc
ii when you have arranged your dresses then make some chits and write down name of the tye of Dresses you Have!
iii Take out a chit
iv and START! you have 1 Minute only...! you can decide who won!
Isnt that FUN!

7. READ A BOOK,
You can always read books of all kind that will take you to a new exciting lace full of adventures or maybe read a Magazine..! I mean that is reading too xD

8. WRITE A DIARY,
You can write in your Diary about the things haened today, your opinions and suggestions for things..!. YOU CAN ALSO write in a blog! like me, its fun and Creative..!

9. MAKE DINNER FOR FAMILY,
Things can get very exciting when you start cooking in the Kitchen, I mean who doesnt want to COOK.! and as for me when I go to the Kitchen things goes Fuzzy!

1o. play woozworld!
Wasnt it obvious..! I mean woozworld can be so much fun! you can talk to your virtual friends, do Objectives, Hangout, and lay games on this online virtual World, My personal Favourite.

I hope these Tis will hel you survive Boredome, these are all tried by me and If you ask me these are my personal Favourites, If you need any hel contact me,

Umeabihabatool@gmail.com 








No comments:

Post a Comment