Wednesday 15 April 2015

we did'nt got selected

Hey stunnings!

Princessabix here. Well im not too good in my mood. I am very upset that this blog didnt got selected as a fansite. When i heard the news from other blog tht this blog didnt had the name then i got too much upset and started crying. Well I guess it was for the best. :(

 May be this blog isnt good or isnt filled with updates. Okay guys i know I worked hard on it but i guess that max is right. Maybe its for the best tht this blog dont get selected. I prayed so much tht this blog would get selected but.... well maybe Max forgot to post about our blog or maybe IT IS FOR THE BEST well, now crying is of no use. I guess now we wont be able to go to the Great event. Any who i wont post till two days cuz I will have my last paper in these two days. 
Well lets just forget it :)

I am also working on the summer theme. Which would be posted on May, 2015. Okay the other thing is I'm gonna complete the fan art in the end of april (in my exam Break) 
I have  assigned a new blogger. Romsre . She would post on tuesday, wednesday, sunday. 
There is a new chat box on the right corner. Make sure no one speak rude, bully someone or His or Her IP address would be deleted.

Your Blogger,
PRINCESSABIX

No comments:

Post a Comment