Saturday 25 April 2015

WzW APP review !

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;tHE aPP iS aLL oUT;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


. Now we can play Woozworld Whenever and Whereever we want. yay! In this post I will show you the reviews of the new app. BTW i have tried it and it was AWESOMEEE. but it have a lot of negative points. I would give a very good and short review to tell you about the app. How to Download the woozworld app, about the prize.. and much much more. keep your eyes stickin on the post..

First how to download the app..
first go to play store and write woozworld.. it wont come at once you will have to go downnnnnn.. D: and something would be written like ''woozworld-fashion & fame mfo'' so just download it. Go to the app and put your account. And your all done. Once you have you will receive a prize. which is a hair. 














 (this picture was of @loveandy cause noone else                       (this cute gal is me.... i love meh)
was wearin this hair)

lets do reviews about the app.
the app was awesome.It had cool graphics. everything was in a stylish way. The standing position of the woozens is awesome. i love that they are not still but keeps their style.
the colore of the faces turned something else. but when you wore it it came to it's original colore.
The app laggs a lot. For me the navigation option does not open. Which means I can not move to 'my' unitz and I can't go to 'others' unitz.
For some people the woozin loads a lot. Thank god ot for me :D
I was unable to open the objectives. How would I be able to see my target if it keeps lagging. 
The other problem is that we can not take pictures ourself. the device take it itself. The problem part is that out picture would capture other 's pic too. so we have to zoom to get our picture but The graphics gets blur..

If you guys have any problem then pls comment below the app so tht they would notice or  just contact FAQ and message your problems. I have DONE IT. Max wooz and the tech team would see the comments about the app for three weeks. lets just fix everything so that we can enjoy the app...

OUT FIT TIME..
 I'LL show you some stylish outfit that would look cool with the android hair.






hair: woozdroid hat
face: hopeful
top: lifeguard with backpack 
bottom: palm tree bermuda shorts
shoes: flip flop with anklets





hair: woozdroid hat with pigtails
face: fresh face
top: st patrick's dress
bottom: striped miniskirts
shoes: cute sandals




CYA for another awesome post..


No comments:

Post a Comment