Monday 4 May 2015

videos

There was nothing much happening in WzW :3so I guess these are some videos posted by the woozband. Enjoy tho ......

 Comment (26)  
See previous comments


  • 12345brandon Omg it's like you know me XD
     - 
  • xXCandyDandyXx XD Oma gawd
     - 
  • Hanna omg yes thats totally me gawd




  • MaxWooz ► JayWooz
    May your kicks always land, and may the fourth be with you xD
     Comment (29)  
  • safyra100 I have a no idea why, but I laughed so hard when I saw the flying person omg
     - 
  • SWAG2 that go hard
     - 
  • Lenna100 JAY'S COMMENT OH MY GOD.
     - 

  • MaxWooz ► MyaWooz
    When Mya finds a shoe sale xP
     Comment (33)  



  • jennxpen LOL thts hilarious Mya tht is u when u find a shoe sale lol
     - 
  • Newh lool xD
     - 
  • MyaWooz psh you know I would never shop wearing a weave like that v.v
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment