Saturday 30 May 2015

prom- gossipz


 

hello,
it was a BLAST at prom and nearly everyone loved it. im gonna tell yall about what went at prom today..
MYAWOOZ also announced the prom king, queen and prince, princess :3



BTW: I DONT LIKE MYAS OUTFIT. (my opinion +_+ ) idk why?

today..
MYAWOOZ also announced the prom king, queen and prince, princess :3

it was awesome I guess. everyone had loads of fun. this prom was better than anyother prom arranged in woozworld..!
yea a lot of wooz guidez appeared for prom, every woozband was there even zackwooz and the biggest thing happened.................. tell you, no i cant, yes but no , I guess.. Like should I, like jk :X
Zackwooz asked jennywooz out. like wut even? and jennywooz rejected it. I was like laughing too much at it. (oh do you know jennywooz also did a rejection article in her blog ''dear jenny'' )
yea. there were many group photos, selfies. FUN excitement.



No comments:

Post a Comment