Wednesday 3 June 2015

Blog updated

Hello woozens.
I wanted to say that all the bloggers are inactive which is why the blog seems dead! Guys please everyone(including trial bloggers)  you have to post. please post because I am having replies that the blog is CLOSED! I know you guys must have some personal reasons for not posting but please deal with the problems in a week and start posting again :)
blog is updated
Yay the blog is finally updated with the blog cover and theme.. As summers approaching I've KEPT THE THEME SUMMER and colours for the new theme is Blue and yellow.. isn't it cool? you guys were asking me like for so many days to edit the theme and I DID? isnt the blog more colourful.
the cover is by: princesssabix (me)
the theme is by : priincessabix (me)
yas and BTW: my BAB (become a blogger) and WOTM (woozen of the month) were very boring :/ so i transformed them into a cool form..! well you guys must know I worked 10 hours to complete the editing..! pheww..! I worked so hard...!!

okaY So I wanted to say I am gonna add some more fun entertaining stuff. I may add
1)articles sent by you
2)A monthly magazine
3)official facebook account.
4)rules/tips (for bloggers and woozens)
5)FAQs
6)Navigation bar
well I guess I may add some by the next two weeks cause I am very bust and by the time check out the new and improved BAB and a WOTM tab..

so if you have any suggestions on how may i improve this blog then please please pleasee lemme know via chat box, woozworld account, G-mail, or contact me box..!
Okay so see yall!!!

-princessabix

No comments:

Post a Comment