Friday 26 June 2015

charmazing eventz

So guys
sowy actually I am getting very busy in other blogs and another magazine for this blog! like WHAT? yess I am updating more features in the blog and one of them is a monthly magazine that may be published in july I guess. !! IDK!  BUT I am trying my best sometimes I even forget that do I even own a blog? XP LAME JOKE i KNOW :/ well seriously THIS is just to tell that the surprise charmazing award was yesterday.. and the most surpriing thing part was that there was a surprise guest that was VIP-mimi from style-me-up...!.she was having some special talks on charmazing stuff. see ya later but hey remember that today could be the charmazing lyrics quiz and the answers will be on the blog by tomorrow I promise... ;) thank for viewing the blog..!

No comments:

Post a Comment