Monday 8 June 2015

Levels

Being A Successful Woozen
~Levels~

Levels are annoying, believe me I know, BUT I'm finally reaching level 50. I'm level 49 now and I can't wait to not have to deal with levels anymore once I reach level 50. 
But how do you level up quickly? 
How does leveling up help you become successful in WoozWorld?


How to level up: Voting. If you use all you votes, everyday, you can level up very quickly. Each votes gives you 3 xp points so, it should take you too long to level. I'm at level 49 and it will only take me about 10 days to reach level 50. The higher the level you are, the more votes you get to use each day. This is the best way to level up but there are other ways. You can get xp points by completing quests and feeding, washing, and walking your pets. 


Why is leveling up important? Leveling up makes you a successful woozen because it gives you money and the oppertunity to wear better, high level clothes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment