Friday 19 June 2015

My history.... where I started blogging

Hi guys,
I am trying to add so many bloggers but none posted as they should, I am very upset at this act :(. Guys please start posting as soon as possible and If you wont with in six days I will find new bloggers I PROMISE :).
sO I can continue blogging with out any bloggers I know cause this is my blog and I am the right one to blog and others?___ ahhhh just saying that If i get depend on others, nothing will go right So I just have to do things myself.
Before this awesome new creation of mines (I meant to say my blog) I opened two more blogs which were so awesome..! wonder why because I wrote what I felt. I posted many inspirational things something very awkward and lovely which is why it got viewed so much so this was just a random  tip for blog owners to post what you like to, don't look at others don't just see how others post. so this was just a random thing which I just wanted to say and yea my two other blogs that are closed now are :
woozworldtalkz.blogspot.com
woozscoops.blogspot.com
 These were the two blogs I started my blogging with and I think I was fabulous even without bloggers so I wont make a fuss of having no bloggers at the moment...
BTW If you guys wanna check my blog you can I was just a beginner which is why it is not so much featured like  chatbox, search bars, clocks, wotm etc so don't judge meh.. :')
 So I just wanted to tell you I started this blog first at grade six.The blog is woozworld talkz My friend told be all about G-mail, Blogging and stuff. she even had a blog name knowallaboutwoozworld.blogspot.com. Peytonbrookescot was the owner (my friend) I got so obsessed with it that I can't tell. Although I was very obsessed with my friend's blog but I had my own mind. I first created woozworldtalkz.blogspot.com. I did every thing I could yes back then my posts were childish..! then my friend peytonbrookescot copied every single posts of mines. As she was my friend I could'nt say anything but closed the blog then I created woozworld scoop and then Woozworld Stunnings. I saw other blogs and added many featured from those blogs like chatbox, wotm, etc this is how I started my writing skills to go better. Then I started blogging with wls. woozworld Little Secrets. then I left it and rejoined it now I am still a part from it. Then I kept on joining Burst. This was the most famous blog when I was a beginner at blogs. I improved my blogging skills and now I am still a part of Burst.
Whenever I sit back and relax I remember of all the past. The fun, improvement, enjoyment. It was so much interesting. I wish I could do everything of that again. BUT HEY NOW i THINK THIS POST IS GETTING VRY LONG so yesh.
Why I wanted to tell you all this is that when I am not here then, you can read this inspirational post and remember me. I just wanted to become well-known. I am not just writing it to show I am emotional but all of this is being written by my heart. My heart can speak of the past :')
Now you all know about my past and know how I started, and what am I now. I just wanted to say to those peeps reading this is that don't loose hope. BACK then I was also a jerk. Now I am not well-known but a very awesome person. :) thank you guys for reading all of this. :") (I feel like crying)

No comments:

Post a Comment