Friday 7 August 2015

A contest for the blog!

Hello guys,
So I quite have got a contest  For my Stunners! It's a ''Creative Writing'' For you guys! Here are the rules on how to enter and etc..!

Rules:
~THE THEME IS BACK TO SCHOOL
~JUST WRITE AN ARTICLE ON BACK TO SCHOOL.
~BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR WORK.
~YOU CAN SUBMIT MULTIPLE ARTICLES
~NO CHEATING.
~NO FAN ART OR POETRY ONLY ARTICLES.
~THE CONTEST WILL START WHEN WE HAVE MORE THAN 10 CONTESTANTS. IF NOT THAN THE DEADLINE WOULD BE EXTENDED! 
~ENJOY YOUR WORK. WRITE SOMETHING THAT COULD INSPIRE READERS.
~THE CONTEST STARTS WHEN WE REACH "6000 VIEWS!". YUP SO PLEASE VIEW THE BLOG MORE OFTEN!
~THE DEADLINE FOR THE CONTEST IS 15 SEPTEMBER.!

What Can I Write:
It's Simple. I gave you all freedom. Feel free to write anything Any thing that inspires you! Here are some Topics for Example!
- Essential School Supplies
-What to wear for Back To School
-How to make DIY Back To School Supplies
-First Day Of School Guide!
-Making Friends Guide
-Or anything you can possibly think of!

How can I send my work?:
There are three ways you can send in your Artwork From.
1)Message me your article in woozworld
2)G-mail me your work. (Umeabihabatool@Gmail.com)
3)Submit your work through ''Send an Article'' tab.!

Prize:
There will be Three Prizes listed Below!

1st Place= 1 Garment depending on the gender, 10k beex!, and your Article posted on the ''The Stunnings Magazine VOL#2", Your name and Inteview on the blog forever!
2nd Place= 5k beex, your Work Posted on ''The Stunnings Magazine VOL#2", Name on the blog Forever
3rd Place= Your Work Posted on ''The Stunnings Magazine VOL#2", Name on the blog forever!

So these were the Contest Details. I just wanted to tell you this because Maybe I won't have time afterwards because I would be busy on The Monthly Magazine for the blog.! Message me In any way listed above so that I would know how many contestants are participating..! I would begin the contest when we reach  6000 views and when I have more than 10 contestants!

For more information visit the contest Tab! or contact Owner for more Details!






No comments:

Post a Comment