Sunday 16 August 2015

SOTW: Interview With Nikkilovevot!

Hi everyone, Sierra here again! 
As you all know, today was the usual SOTW Sunday with your amazing fashionista MyaWooz! 
This week's theme was WNS Superstar, and we had a nice panel of judges like always!
- lope (Although she eats a lot of great fashion)
- @CosmicThunder (fabu panda :3)
- SunSet916 (Yay, Sunny!)
- EquallyDivided (slay me Ally.. like pls.)

I also got to attend SOTW and competed, and Mya actually agrees that J.Dot is getting more and more disappointed in me.. especially when I joined Dance and not Hip Hop! ("You always roasting me Ciara") 

This week's third place winners were DahRock and DahliaFlower (I slowly noticed the "Dah" in both of their names.. okay.)
Second place winners were xElliot and VictoriaHeart!
But our real winner with her amazing midnight-blue outfit is Nikkilovevot! I got to talk to Nikki about her amazing win today, and she amazingly agreed!

SierraTooCool: Okay, first question, how do you feel after winning this week's SOTW?
Nikkilovevot: I was surprised honestly xD I kinda almost ran in queue seeing everyone's outfits and knowing there was some really hard competition but my friends made me stay and just kept telling me I was going to do fine :) I'm glad my outfit impressed the judges.
SierraTooCool: Ooh, yes!! Can you tell us how you created your sparkling outfit, Nikki? And how did it inspire you?
Nikkilovevot: I honestly i thank my color code for one xD and how i created it? It just came to me, it honestly how i dress alot of time i like mix and matching clothes, and honestly the hair idea came to me becuz i was tryna prove a point to my friend that u could still be a beauty with short hair xD but otherwise the outfit idea was honestly not really chosen, its just my style :)
SierraTooCool: How sparking! Can you tell us how you felt when the judges had given you amazing scores today?
Nikkilovevot: Suprised honestly xD it was my first time and i kept doubting myself. I literally fell out of my chair tbh xD
Nikkilovevot: I hope im answering ur questions ok xD im just tryna be real :)
SierraTooCool: It's fine! CX Now, Nikki, is there anything you want to say to woozens trying to become the next SOTW next week?
Nikkilovevot: Yes, dont doubt yourself guys, if u really wanna compete just go for it, u never honestly know XD u could win, dont doubt that. I wish also next weeks winners and honestly for future sotw good luck :) stay stylish and staying confident is key xD also helps if u have friends to keep u from running away (almost happened me) lol
SierraTooCool: Perfect words! Thank you for joining us today Nikki!
Nikkilovevot: Ty for having me, it was an honor :)

And that was our fabulous SOTW Nikkilovevot! Stay tuned on Monday to find out which 20 bands/artists make it into the second round of WNS! (#TeamDance2k15)

Stay cute woozens!

Until next time, woozens!
Woozin  YouTube  Twitter  Instagram  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment