Sunday 2 August 2015

SOTW: Interview With HopelesslyCoping!

Hi everyone, Sierra here again!

Today at 11:00 AM WT (Yes, everyone, I just said 11, it wasn't at 4 this week... #SHOCKER!) MyaWooz hosted her amazing Star of the Week like always.
This week's theme was Euro Fashion (And tbh, Jay would already win since World Tour has been now making him look a bit more fashionable.. And to think he says I'm lying! -_-)

We had another perfect five judges panel:
- Oceanz (the amazing Sammy)
- SunSet916 (yay, Sunny!)
- PheonixGirl (last week's amazing SOTW winner!)
- @CosmicThunder (not only a cool editor but awesome WoozGuide. Collie tho omah)
- crystlefire (who is always super cool omah)

Third place winners were HobbitAndDiaries and DevVoodoo,
Second place winners were xElliot and Laila-rox,
but our first place winner was HopelesslyCoping!

I did an interview with Hopelessly so we can all get to know her better!

SierraTooCool: Congrats Hope, how do you feel right now?
HopelesslyCoping: Ty c: and I feel great, it was a really good day for me!!
SierraTooCool: YAAAAS, your amazing outfit was on point today! How did you create your really amazing outfit? Om.
HopelesslyCoping: I really tried to combine stuff, and so I turned it into like a dress. :)
SierraTooCool: It's really cute, not to mention your amazing color code!
HopelesslyCoping: Ty, I like to be unique, and it's a cool color!
SierraTooCool: I remember that you always seem to have great sense of style every time! Can you tell everyone how you make such awesome outfits?
HopelesslyCoping: Just be unique and maybe use some old stuff in the bottom of the inventory, you never know if you're gonna win with those stuff!
SierraTooCool: Yaaas, how did react when Mya had said your name, and how did you feel about the judges?
HopelesslyCoping: I WAS FREAKING OUT, and that I say thanks to the judges who helped me become the SOTW, everyone is so nice on here! XD
SierraTooCool: Now, Hope, is there anything you want to say to anyone trying to become the next SOTW for maybe the new few weeks?
HopelesslyCoping: Just experiment and combine, and also make friends with others, be yourself always!
SierraTooCool: Yaaas, now Hope, what are you going to do now since you already won SOTW?
HopelesslyCoping: I haven't really decided yet tbh.. But I know I'll have lots of fun anyways. cx
SierraTooCool: Thank you for joining me Hope, stay perfect ok.
HopelesslyCoping: Ty Sierra cx

And that was the picture perfect interview with HopesslyCoping! Until next time guys, stay cute!

Until next time, woozens!
Woozin  YouTube  Twitter  Instagram  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment