Saturday 8 August 2015

SOTW: Interview With Astariacug!

Hi everyone, Sierra again!
Today the queen MyaWooz hosted a brilliant summertime-yellow SOTW today at 11 AM WT, where at first there didn't seem to be as much bright colors but we made it anyways later on! "I won't change the theme" Mya stated when starting the show.

Your amazing judges panel included SunSet916 (the beautiful Sunny!),
 david140 (his name reminds me of my own cutie David (Itching) but eh..),
 AvrilaLavigna1 (hotttieee) and 
crystlefire (always that one cute queen cx)

In third place, david037 and ArianaLoveStar!

In second place, snowburst and MajesticLolita!
But our outstanding bright star this week was Astariacug!

We had a pretty cool show today, where people placed awesomely in!


I got to do an interview with Astariacug today after the show, and she's a really cool person! Astariacug: How do i feel now? I feel alright, it was good at first, now its just normal xD

SierraTooCool: Amazing! You certainly wow'ed everyone with your outfit today! Can you tell us how it inspired you to create it?
Astariacug: So I was in queue, but I didn't want to color my stuff XD But later I said, "For Myaaaaa :D" So I did and started playing around with some yellow's and made an outfit cx
SierraTooCool: Yes, queue can be certainly inspiring! Your blue color code is always amazing, but when yellow came around you certainly sparkled! Can you tell us why you chose that yellow?
Astariacug: Sure! :) Well I was just choosing around yellows, so I decided to create my own yellow colors and stuff and decided to have white and a cool yellow with it.
SierraTooCool: Ooh, stylish indeed! How did you react when you saw that the judges had chosen you as this week's SOTW?
Astariacug: I WAS SHAKING VERY MUCH!
SierraTooCool: Awh, everyone gets really shaky every once in a while!
Astariacug: Yeah XD
SierraTooCool: Now, is there anything you want to say to anyone trying to become the next SOTW like you did today?
Astariacug: I just want to say good luck and have fun cx plus people have put hate comments on my picture like scammer but sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me u.u
SierraTooCool: Haters back off this amazing girl guys! Since you won SOTW now, what are you gonna do next? CX
Astariacug: I don't know, but I hope it all turns better for me.
SierraTooCool: Thank you for joining us again! :)
Astariacug: Np cx



Until next time, woozens!
Woozin ∞ YouTube ∞ Twitter ∞ Instagram ∞ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment