Saturday 25 July 2015

Fixing Woozworld..!

''Ahhhh,
Guys I knew It absolutely, I knew it would happen. Did you knew! Zackwooz told us that if we tried to follow him we may face consequences and we did.! Now all the woozworld Is facing login issues just because We tried to find Zackwooz. I knew it would be not good to find the one who doesn't want to be found , we can't open world now. Noo. AhhhhHhHH Invasion of zackwooz. LOL''

Hey guys,!
The writing under ''___'' and in Purple was fake to just scare you. LOL let me know in chat box If you guys fell for it. xD. So there will be new and absolutely ''New'' updates in woozworld and the tech team is fixing it. We will find new updates till tomorrow I guess so sleep tight. And I guess that those updates may be very helpful (Let's be Positive) and you'll be asking what about Max's game show? HMMM I guess that it was canceled so sorry, ;(  There will be some sort of reward just to make you guys up..! Free reward.! Hope it's not a symbz cause i AM getting bored to receive symbz of these flags all the time just because you did an objective xD

So stop trying to go to world. Sit back and relax and write random stuff on Woozin only.!



  • MaxWooz
    Hey guys, just want to let you know that the Tech Team is aware that there are login issues right now x'( and are working on it! -fingers crossed for a quick fix-UPDATE: I'm not able to get online either Dx so my Game Show will have to be cancelled for today. I'm sorry guys! Once we're able to get online again, we'll be offering a little reward to make up for these issues. Now I'm gonna go fall to my knees and shake my fists at the sky... -_-

  • Oh Max. LOL


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment