Monday 13 July 2015

New Outfits In store Alert! With review

This is princessabix reporting for the Store outfit alert! so this time even the outfits are related to Summer.!

Outfit#1: The hair is so cute. Like wow It's like some very attractive coloured bangs are flowing over the forehead giving a very innocent yet cute effect and the cap is so plain but at the same time so beautiful! This top is the most awesomest top ever. It is more sun protective and hot at the same time So breezy. but the bottom isn't good. It's so fluffy and not much related to the one she is wearing. the shoes are good too. Nice style.!

Outfit#2: The hair is awesome. good colour chosen and having a starfish instead of flower good touch! but its so much thick and comming towards the face making it look more like a wig! but the second coloured touch is very summery! the top is looking like the urban blossoms top. I guess but is still cute . the bottom is so awesome. no words for it but I guess It's too short which is making it more attractive. the sandals too are so comfy and nice.!

Outfit#3: The hair too icky. Its like the tip of the hair is bent towards the head. I don't like the touch. Sorry My opinion! the top is too normal and ordinary. Like woozworld have nothing new for boys. Sorry but this fishy look is nice and making me hungry! The bottom doesn't really go with the top. uh oh but the breezy breezy top is making me feel more beachy! but the shoes are more common here in woozworld! I think I've seen them somewhere!

Outfit#4: Sweat! the hairs are like more oily LOL idk! but I guess I've seen max wearing em. -Cough- -coughs- I don't remembr ! but cool hair style. The top Omigod so much body building type. the arms have a tattoo giving it a bossy touch and the shirt is very very plain but fitting with the outfit. the short I don't think I have to say much about it! but the sandals are very casual and summery.

So hope you liked the review of the store outfit. I guess they're good in their own way but I liked some and didn't liked somes. Sorry if you did'nt liked my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment