Wednesday 15 July 2015

New Trial Blogger!

Hi everyone!
My name is SierraTooCool, and I have been accepted to become a new trial blogger!
I'm very excited to be joining the team and hope to help contribute as much as I can to this blog! I'm currently a blogger for also Woozworld Spies and Social Wooz, and I love to talk about a lot of things on Woozworld! If you want to get to know me a little more, here's a few things about me!

- My favorite animator is tied between MaxWooz and JayWooz.
- I give nicknames to each of the Woozband: Max is Jack Skellington, Jay is J. Dot, Mya is Queen, Jenny is Nutella Honey, and I called Zack Superman, but then he left Woozworld so uh.. Yeah. However, Logan is called "Logy!" in my opinion.
- I am currently dating/engaged to the woozen Itching, aka David.
- I have 11 wives. Milly is my first, Maddy is my second, Ann is my third, Elena is my fourth, Blondie my fifth, Rock my sixth, Briget my seventh, Carly my eighth, Violet my ninth, Flower my tenth, and Megan my eleventh. ...I have a lot, I know that.
- I have a YouTube channel now with 66 subscribers: Sierra Woozworld
- I have a Twitter: @sierrawoozworld
- I have an Instagram: @x.sierratoocool.x
- I have a Facebook: Sierra Woozworld
- I love hot pink and black, which is my Woozworld Color Code. Not to mention my blonde hair, lmao.
- People are slightly saying I'm technically a new "Woozworld Couple Goals" with Itching, whoops. 
- I like editing
- I love Starbucks
- I usually hang out at Woozen Quests or Central Plaza. On most occasions, mainly Woozband events will be where I am.
- I add everyone- I love making new friends with everyone!
- I'm literally running out of facts.

So that's all about me, hope to become a full blogger here soon! Can't wait! :))

Until next time, woozens!
Woozin  YouTube  Twitter  Instagram  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment