Wednesday 15 July 2015

The BeMe Eventz, WHAT hAPPENED

Hey guys,
Your updater and blogger is here princessabix aka P.A. Actually I just attended the eventz of  BeMe so there first mya came them VIP-be and VIP-me and then my poor connection lost connection :P I restarted then saw that the interview had just started and the topic was something our body..! In the middle of the topic VIP-be left unexpectedly then woozens got very romantic TBH. Everyone kept saying -plays violin for mya and VIP-me which was very weird for both of them then VIP-be came back and everyone also stopped the romantic words :p :3. The talk was also like about perfection then VIP-be said noone is perfect! there is no such thing as perfection then VIP-me said ''except for mya :3'' he meant may was perfect. LOL.  The talk was like accepting for who we are..! There were many talks that you would be seeing in this pictures:




 




Then time for the questions! Everyone lined up for the questions and then one by one everyone asked their questions related to the topic..!'I could'nt cover up all the questions as I forgot what wree they! LOL but here are some and even mya said that today's questions are good and answers too!

1)what do you think of girls who wears makeup? and how to gain muscle? asked a woozen
ans: I don't judge girls who wear make up VIP-me
It can be a mask for some but some girls wear it to enhance beauty said VIP-be
(BTW after listening this question they stopped saying everything for maximum 1 minute lawl)

2) I dont remember this one but it was something like Is plastic surgery good as for adults?
Oh yes but I belive foor major reasons said VIP-be

There were many more questions but they the last was like 3)do you think make-up affect girl's skin? asked a woozen
Oh oh TIMES UP said VIP-be

Then there was a question raised what is your favourite summer activities. Everyone answered this questions with playing, writing, reading, fashion by myawooz LOL, etc
Then there was this Photo session with mya, VIP-be, VIP-me...! There were loads of fun and laughter..! then they finally left.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------





  •  Comment  

  • MyaWooz shared a Unitz VIP Style Scoop.
    "Fashionable and/or curious VIPs, take note: AnotherStyle Scoop is heading your way Thursday at 1 PM WT. Get sneak peeks of next week's outfits, which may give you a hint as to upcoming activities in Woozworld... xx"
     Comment (9)  
  • atepony PLEASE BE WNS!
     - 
  • Jamma add me plz
     - 


  • So there will be a Stye Scoop. we will get hints about what will happen next week.?!! What will happen guys..! and remember that the eventz is at 1PM WT. i CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW THE NEXT WEEK'S OUTFITS..! Lovin it..! Maybe amyVVooz will cover it maybe sierratoocool or maybe me..! So lets hope that the outfits there are more fun and wild..! cya later




    No comments:

    Post a Comment