Saturday 4 July 2015

Perfect English VS Slangy English

Hello guys,
Today I was like surfing the unitz! Pretty cool huh? so I was just asking random woozens If they want to be bloggers for my blog! Many said yes and some said no. There was also a girl who said no. So then she typed KkkKKkKkk I had the feeling she meant 'yes' so I told her all the instructions to join the blog! she than said I said no.! I felt pretty awkward like no, kkkkKk, no? So I just left her and started talking to random peeps (oh.. you know me!) so She said that I must use good grammer. I said where were I INCORRECT. sHE REPLIED you did'nt used any apostrophe I was like It's just a game. She said If you dont use good grammer than I wont open your blog.! I was like It's just a game. she said that you need to develop your self. One day you'll get a job and you will  use this English!

You know I FELT as this is a game where you can have fun! BUT FOR some reason I felt as if she is right! Some of you may say are you crazy princess. ? But Believe me, for one point she was right. Maybe if we use English without apostrophie or say some numbers like fife, or words like I dunno, wanna or something than maybe we'll get used to it and stay using this English we may type this way, write this wsy! Apparently this is incorrect still in order to stay away from all of this we should use the perfect good grammer English because we won't be able to handle the slangy and perfect english.

But... for some people they say we play wzw for fun.  Not for making it a learning Centre.  We'd already have took so much pressure on our studies that we just get all popped up so we play wzw and get relaxed. We dont care for it cause this ain't reality. It's a game and it doesn't matter if we say wrong words there is no Teacher here! It is not a reality. Noone cares maybe so like take a chill.

Both the ways are right if you ask me. Some people can have fun with perfect english and some with slangy. Woozworld is here for fun and enjoyment so I dont think we should debate on a particular way to type. My suggestion is that those who think they can have fun with slangy english they can use it and those who think they can have fun with perfect English can use it but please don't enforce anyone to use the way you want. Its their own life. They can use it any way they want . It's not particularly a rule.

So thanks for taking your time and reading this article. So see yall later and I am working on the magazine thay will be published maybe till next Saturday and the theme would be Back to school.. since it is back to school season. So if you guys wanna send something related to the magazine like articles on fashion, gossips, or any thing even unrelated to it then be sure to send me it on my gmail that is umeabihabatool@gmail.com.  thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment