Friday 10 July 2015

Funky Friday, #Inbundles #New looks

Hello Stunned peeps.
Like get that it's Stunned not stunner. (I am CREATIVE.) ohh about creativity I made a new signout photo that I will reveal in this post and talk about it but not now :)
So you guys must have seen #Bring funky friday back. in myawooz's woozin a lot of times. did yew? well I did and for that reason I must say that woozens were getting very impatient to see Funky Friday.
 new outfits are now in bundle and I am gonna show you that with the help of pictures.






1)Floraful Bundle Costs 885 wooz
This is the floralful bundle which consist of a hair, top, bottom and shoes.!
and It have 10% off wow.! the hair is a lil messy which gives the flow to it. and the bow gives a very summer look indeed. the top is also quite good with awesome eye catching pattern but wait why does the ''dress'' have a skirt with it??? xp and the sandals are delightfull too

2) Best Overall Bundle costs 710 wooz
So this has such cute wavy ponytail (love it <3) and the top's style is very farm like? o.0 but so unique and it is like a costume more to me idk? but yash the whole outfit is good but the sandals are so normal and not quite to unique
3)Surferadical Bundle costs 550 wooz
 IDK WHY? bUT I guess I've seen this hair somewhere a lot ? but it's nice the top is soo common like (what is this) it's mostly similar to tank top, epic tank but the pattern is different. the shorts colour..!!!! ahh dyeing for it..! so summery and a sandal is nice too
4)Arizonawe Bundle Costs 660 wooz
The hair have sunglasses attached oh so coll effect. the top isn't much unique appealing to me but this face of something is looking more summer. nice the bottom is also cute but a very dull for summer and shoes? weell their good. not much to say

Okay that was it for the review of all the outfits and I wanted to say there won't be any wacky wednesday so now these bundles are way awesome, but for a fact not quite good too. Why princess? are you stupid?? No, It's just that now some unique woozens can't mix and match the outfts and create something amazing..! But there is a SALE.! 
According to Jaywooz The #Funky Friday will last for a week (woohooo) Idk? it is not necessary to be a factt but jaywooz has said it..! AND All the outfits are transferable..? cool wepee ;)

Now about my signout photo. I wanted to say I was out shopping (in WzW) so I saw this old rare top and hair . I felled in love with it. But it was in pink but I guesss pink is good too! so now you'll mostly see me in pink.! pink rules..!





\

No comments:

Post a Comment